- My awesome family for putting up with my writing crazies.
- My awesome writing friends.
- The great writing resources I've found, such as Go Teen Writers and Writing Excuses.
- Things that make me laugh, smile, and curl my toes with glee.
- Textbooks, experience, and other things that help me learn.
- Our garden.
As you may have noticed, I won NaNoWriMo! 50 thousand words in 21 days. This is my best time for NaNo yet, even if I didn't write a full novel (I think that may be one of the reasons I won faster than in previous years--I didn't worry about things not making sense and plots falling apart.)
And now that I'm done, I'm jumping back into edits for last year's NaNo. I take that back. What I will be doing is not editing. It is full-flung, head-on, rip-it-to-shreads-and-put-it-back-together, revision. Yeah. Should be fun.
Those of you still writing and trying to hit 50k, YOU CAN DO IT! I believe in ya.
And a lovely, mashed-potato-filled evening/morning/afternoon/whatever to you.