The Liebster award is where Bloggers nominate other bloggers they like with 200 followers or less. Any type of blog can be nominated. It's a way to get to know new bloggers and to network with them. Here's how it works:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left.
3. Ask 11 new questions for those who you nominate.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate.
5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award.6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. (Done!)
1. I've been thinking about facts to list since I was awarded, but now I don't remember them.
2. I have to drive with my mom for nine more minutes before I can get my driver's license.
3. I have a strong affinity for glitter.
4. I slip into a British accent once in a while.
5. I'm trying to teach myself to play Forbidden Friendship from the How to Train Your Dragon soundtrack using sheet music from this guy.
6. I'm in the process of changing the first 60k words of my work in progress from first person to third person.
7. I'll have a blog post about it up soon.
8. I bought myself a tricorner hat that I wear sometimes when I write.
9. My sister hates that hat.
10. I just read some of the comments on Victoria's blog, and one of the other nominees mentioned that he has a side character named Victoria, and after reading that, I remembered that I too have a side character called Victoria, who goes by Tori.
11. I just started watching The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. They're pretty good, but Lydia is SO inappropriate.
1. What's your TV series?
Ooh, that's a toughie. It's a toss up between Lark Rise to Candleford and Doctor Who.
2. Favorite superhero?
Probably Captain America.
3. If you could have any pet whether it is mythical or real, what would it be?
I wouldn't mind a small dragon. One that was trained not to burn the house down.
4. If you could live in the world of a book or movie, which one?
I'd live in the world of Doctor Who, because then I could borrow the TARDIS and go wherever I wanted whenever I wanted.
5. Favorite music artist?
Probably The PianoGuys. I love their new cover of Taylor Swift's Begin Again. Oh, but Owl City is really good too...
6. What is your favorite scent?
7. Hunger Games or Twilight?
Well, I haven't read the Hunger Games, and I haven't read the last Twilight book. But if I had to be stuck somewhere with nothing else to read, I'd go with the Hunger Games.
8. Motorcycle or car?
Car. One of my mom's friends broke both arms in a motorcycle accident last year. After that, it would take a very substantial bribe to get me on one of those things.
9. Favorite cookie?
Butterscotties. Or chocolate chip cookies.
10. What is a quirk about yourself?
When I have writers' block, I build towers out of whatever happens to be on the table. Drinking glasses, medicine bottles, pencils, notebooks, calculators...
11. Do you have a favorite blog?
Go Teen Writers is the one I follow the most regularly.
1. Do you have siblings? How many?
I have one younger sister.
1. Windows or Apple?
2. Checkered or plaid?Plaid, especially Scottish tartans.
3. Favorite food?
4. How much wood did the woodchuck chuck?
I saw somewhere that you can ask Siri that popular tongue twister, so I did, and she said "A so-called woodchuck (correctly speaking, a groundhog) would chuck - that is, throw, - as much as the woodchuck in question was physically able to chuck, if woodchucks in general had the capability (and, presumably, the motivation) to chuck wood." Okay then.
5. Favorite fantasy world?
Ooh, good one. It's a toss up between the world of Harry Potter and Er'Rets from Jill Williamson's Blood of Kings trilogy.
6. Hot chocolate or coffee?
Hot chocolate, hands down.
7. What is your favorite musical?
Toss up between The Music Man (the Robert Preston version) and Disney's live action version of Cinderella. Silly, I know, but I've loved that movie since I can remember.
8. Would you rather eat a raw squirrel, or moldy doughnuts? :P
*Swallows* Um, I think the moldy doughnuts.
9. On a scale of 1-10 how much do you enjoy reading?
10. Favorite book?
Oh, lordy. I never know how to answer this question. Of the books I've read recently, Entwined by Heather Dixon is my favorite.
11. Cold weather or hot weather?
Hot. I can tolerate outrageous heat, like we had last summer, but I DO NOT like the cold.
1. Windows or Apple?
2. If you could change your name to anything, would you change it, and if so, what would you change it to?
3. What's your favorite car?
4. If you could play any musical instrument instantly, which would you choose?
5. Murder mysteries or romances?
6. Favorite fairytale?
7. Brownies or cake?
8. Would you rather wear neon pink or neon green?
9. Buttons or zippers?
10. If you could visit any point in time, which would you choose?
11. Do you think eleven questions is too many?
All righty, I nominate:
Pheris at The Word Asylum
Sarah at Comfy Sweaters, Writing, and Fish
And YOU. That's right. If you want this award, take it. It's yours. Enjoy.
See y'all later.