Here are the rules:
Thank and link back to the person who nominated you. (See above.)
List 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers.
Ask them 11 questions.
Let them know about the nomination.
Facts about me:
- I currently sport the second worst bout of poison ivy I've ever had.
- I am taking an online mystery writing class.
- I will be going to college in the fall.
- I don't know what I'm going to study yet.
- Top three choices are chemical technology, biotechnology, and radiology.
- I got typewriter key jewelry this weekend and IT IS AWESOME.
- I started listening to audiobooks whilst doing chores like weeding the garden or washing dishes. Chores have never been so much fun.
- My favorite audiobook narrator is Katherine Kellgren. She's amazing.
- I've been listening to a lot of Terry Pratchett recently.
- Despite our best efforts, my family has not found a good ship name for Moist von Lipwig and Adora Belle Dearheart. Lipheart? Dearwig? Moira Belle? Adoist?
- I finally figured out why my computer acts slow sometimes. There is an update that's been failing since June of last year, and my dad and I have yet to figure out how to make it update successfully.
1. Favorite drink? Favorite soft drink? Hot chocolate. The dark stuff. With lots of whipped cream. Yum. I don't have soft drinks very often, so my favorite varies. Right now it's probably the cream soda my family bought in a dinky little grocery store after the car broke down.
2. Which bloggers would you most like to meet in person? Sarah, S. Alex Martin (whose blog I don't actually read but I beta read for him last year and he's awesome), Liam, Head Phil, and Robyn Hoode (who JUST got a blog. Go check it out!)
3. What are some of your favorite YouTube Channels? The Piano Guys, Blimey Cow, and The Vlogbrothers.
4. If you could resurrect one fictional character, (who died in the novel) who would it be? Ooh. Since my answer is spoilerific, I'll make you highlight it to see it. Don't read if you haven't finished the Harry Potter series. Tonks and Lupin. Or Fred. Their deaths hurt. Or maybe these guys from Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn books. Again, spoilers: Vin and Elend. I adored them so much, and I didn't see their deaths coming. Though I do admit, their deaths were really well done.
5. Favorite ice cream flavor/ concoction? (Cone, milkshake, ice cream cake, ect.) Anything with chocolate, or raspberry. As for concoction, it's a toss up between a sundae and ice cream cake.
6. If you could instantly master one hobby besides blogging and writing, what would it be? Archery. I've never taken archery classes or anything like that, but I've wanted to try it for a while now.
7. How do you like your eggs cooked? Scrambled or in an omelet with onions, garlic, mushrooms, arugula, and LOTS of cheese.
8. What is one crazy thing you'd one day like to do? I want to crash my friend Scalex's (the S. Alex mentioned above) first book signing. I'd like to get the four of his beta readers together and surprise him by showing up. (No small feat since we're spread all over the country.)
9. What fandoms are you a member of? A lot. Harry Potter, Mistborn, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Terry Pratchett, Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, White Collar, Psych, Lark Rise to Candleford, Elizabeth Gaskell, Warehouse 13, Owl City, The Piano Guys.... There are many more but I'll stop there.
10. What social media sites are you on? Facebook, Pinterest, and Goodreads are the ones I'm on the most. I also have Twitter and Google+ accounts, but I almost never log on to those sites.
11. What writing projects are you currently working on? I just started a new round of revisions for Noxumbra. I'd also like to play around with Adventures in Editing, but I'm not sure when I'll get to that.
As for nominations, I nominate anyone who reads this. I don't feel like selecting a bunch of blogs, so if you want to have this award, I hereby give it to you. Enjoy!