This is a list of the things you are most likely to find me doing instead of homework or editing.
1. Playing on the internet
2. Listening to music
3. Playing on the piano
4.Writing blog posts like this one
5. Fantasizing, day dreaming, visiting fictitious lands, talking fictitious to people, or some other form of hanging out in my head instead of reality. This ones especially bad for algebra homework.
6. Plotting someone's plans for world domination
7. Planning the resistance force that will bring said world dictator down
8. Pretending I have magic/super powers
9. Looking at the birds that hang out on our bird feeders
There are more, but that's all I can think of right now.