Inklined gave me The Fantastic Blog Award.
Thank you, very much Sarah!
Like 99.9% of awards, this one has rules.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award. (Done!)
2. Answer the five questions given to you, and ask the next person five new questions.
3. Award five people.
4. Post the rules. (Also done!)
Sarah's questions are:
1. What is your favorite part of blogging? Well, I'd have to say the other bloggers I meet.
2. What are some of your favorite blogs? See my Great Blogs! list on the right.
3. Are there any blogs you follow that have really huge followings? Go Teen Writers just topped 500 followers!
4. What's your favorite subject to read in? To write in? I'm assuming by subject, Sarah means genre. (If I am mistaken, Sarah, please correct me). Reading: I like fantasy, mystery, some paranormal stuff, and historical fiction. To write: I've written 1.5 mysteries, and I must admit that I love figuring out motives and clues and stuff. This year for NaNoWriMo, I will attempt my first fantasy, and it will also be a mystery. So, I guess mystery.
5. If you could interview one author on your blog, who would you pick? Ooh, tough question. I really have no idea.
My questions are:
1. If you were a dragon, what color would you be?
2. If you were only allowed to write in one genre for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
3. What was the last book you read?
4. Did you like it?
5. What is one school subject
Allison @ Allison's Bookish Life
Erin @ Laughing at Live Dragons
Sarah @ Comfy Sweaters, Writing and Fish.
Pheris @ The Word Asylum
Liam, Head Phil @ This Page Intentionally Left Blank
In other blogging news, since I was awarded this award, I've had five post ideas. Now I have a request: Someone please threaten me with something creative if I don't actually post. (Disclaimer: any threats posted in the comments may be used in future stories).
Have a great week, all!