This award comes with three rules:
1. You have to thank the person who nominated you on their blog to receive your honor.
2. You have to tell 7 things about yourself and human canoe counts!
3. You have to nominate 15 blogs and then tell them of their nomination!
To these rules I shall comply, though I find myself at a loss as to what "human canoe" is.
So, thanks Liam, for passing this award on to me.
For the facts:
- There are very few TV shows that my family likes that aren't science fiction or murder mysteries.
- My middle name starts with an "M".
- I'm typing this with a pony tail holder holding the three middle fingers on my left hand together. It feels kinda weird.
- I can't decide whether to make one of my characters a lord or a beekeeper. Or both.
- I prefer romance stories where one of the romantically entangled gives up fame/fortune to be with the other romantically entangled person. The only two romance based story ideas I have are like this.
- My favorite song of the week is Peponi by ThePianoGuys, which is a cover of Coldplay's Paradise.
- My garden is in desperate need of weeding. And rain.
The Life of a Teenage Writer
Allison's Bookish Life
The Fiction Dairies
Four is all I can think of at the moment, so that is all I shall do. If I missed your blog, feel free to scream at me in a comment.
That's all for me, chaps. Have a nice day, and remember to keep an eye out for pink dragons.