- Please refrain from nudity, inappropriate captions and poses in your photos
- In your post, please link to the host's post, and don't forget to leave a link to your post/blog on it.
- You do not have to show your face if you don't want to (Here's the link to a website where you can blur your face out if you want)
- Feel free to invite other participants privately to ensure they are comfortable with participation
- In your post, tell us how your writing changed when you dressed up, or did something else daring (did you use an accent? We'd love to know!)
- Spread the word! Tell other people about DLYCW.
I will have my post up soon! In the mean time, check out this video, and enjoy the rest of your day.