Friday, March 30, 2012

Houston, We've Been Tagged...

I've been "tagged", which, from what I can tell, is basically the same thing as a blog award, minus the creepy picture (remember Mrs. Sparkly?).

So, thank you to the lovely Sarah, of Comfy Sweaters, Writing, and Fish, who tagged me. On to the details.

Part one: Rules

  • You must post the rules
  • Post 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the questions set for you by the tagger in their post, and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you tag. 
  • Tag 11 bloggers, however, you can break this rule and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure to hyperlink their names/blogs. 
  • Let them know you've tagged them! 
  • Have fun!
Part two: The eleven facts about me.
  1. I spelled "eleven" up there as "elven" the first time. 
  2. I like to cook and to garden.
  3. I like to cook with the things that come out of the garden.
  4. I like peacocks. 
  5. I have this thing for rocks and fossils. As in there are at least three big buckets of rocks hanging around my yard. 
  6. I also have a thing for glitter, but I don't have big buckets of glitter hanging around.  Only small buckets.
  7. I make some of my own jewelry, which is why I have way too many pairs of earrings. 
  8. I like country music. 
  9. I prefer shorts/pants over skirts/dresses.
  10. Last year I made my own prom dress.
  11. If you had told me six months ago that I would write a novel in a month, I would have thought you were crazy.
Part three: Answering the taggers questions
  1. Are you allergic to anything?  What?  Nail polish, actually. I think it's the acetone I'm allergic to. 
  2. Favorite book, album, and television show?  Oh, what a hard question.  Well, television show is easy:  Doctor Who.  Book:...um...It's a toss up between the Inheritance Cycle and Harry Potter. Okay, that's multiple books.  Whatever.  Album: Toss up between Taylor Swift's Speak Now and Celtic Woman's New Journey. 
  3. What are your thoughts on teddy bears?  Eh, I'm more of a baby doll girl.  Stuffed sheep dolls, on the other hand, are very nice. 
  4. Your favorite art form(s) to create? That you love to read/look at/ evaluate? To create: stories.  To look at: fancy gardens.
  5. In 5 words, describe your relationship with cereal.  It's okay, not my favorite. 
  6. What were you wearing yesterday afternoon? Um...I think it was jean shorts and a pink shirt with a weird floral pattern. 
  7. Boy bands? Angry Punk girl bands? I quite like Chameleon Circuit, who plays music based on Doctor Who.  I don't know any angry punk girl bands. 
  8. Where is the nearest window to where you are sitting and what can you see out of it?  To my right, and I can see the flower garden and the bird feeders. 
  9. Pens or pencils? I like pencils, because my hand writing is terrible and I can correct my mistakes.
  10. If you made a mix CD for your best friend what would one or two of the songs in it be?  I don't know.  We don't listen to the same kind of music.
  11. Excellent band name that never was, hasn't been , and should be? Sonic Sardoodledom. For more, see this post.
Part four: My questions
  1. What are your feelings on confetti?
  2. Chickens: with or without hairdos? 
  3. Dragons or sea monsters?
  4. The moon or the sun?
  5. Favorite song?
  6. Favorite word?
  7. Carmel or fudge?
  8. Buttons or snaps?
  9. What's your favorite piece of furniture?
  10. If you could go anywhere, where would it be?
  11. If you had to move to a different planet, which would it be?
Part five: People I tagged

The Word Asylum

Hmm.  That seems to be the only blog I read that hasn't been tagged yet.  Oh well, I'm off to notify her now!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, these things really stay within this circle of teen writers we have. Will it ever get out?
    Nice answers. I think elven facts would have been just as good as eleven facts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! I've been tagged twice!

    Oh, well. 22 facts about yours truly shouldn't be TOO hard.

    Thanks for the tag, however! It sounds great. I'll try to expand the circle a little and spread the tagging elsewhere. Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciiate this blog post

    ReplyDelete